Bathroom Blogfest 2007
Posted by Becky Carroll on October 22, 2007
Last year about this time, I was preparing for my keynote speech for the British Columbia Association of Integrated Marketers. In talking about the customer experience, I wanted to mention all potential customer touchpoints that could impact how customers feel about an organization. I found Stephanie Weaver’s blog, experienceology, and asked her for permission to use some of the bathroom photos she had.
This year, I am participating in the blogfest! Bathroom Blogfest 2007 runs from Sunday, October 28 through Friday, November 2. The blogfest features 22 bloggers from around the globe, writing about the importance of bathrooms in the customer experience, including photos of both the best and the worst bathrooms. To get an idea, here is the link to the wrap-up from last year’s blogfest. Be sure to check out the group blog listed above to see all the posts, as well as some amusing videos.
I will be posting on something a little unique – Disney bathrooms. I have been doing my research, and I will be including bathrooms from Disneyland, Disney’s California Adventure, and hopefully, some bathrooms from Disney World (where I will be at the beginning of the blogfest).
If you would like to contribute, please send me your photos and explanation to becky at petraconsultinggroup.com, and I will link to you and include them in the festival.
Here are the links to this year’s participating bloggers:
- Kate Rutter—Adaptive Path
- Laurence Helene Borel—Blog Till You Drop
- Iris Shreve Garrott—checking out and checking in
- Susan Abbott—Customer Experience Crossroads
- Maria Palma—Customers Are Always
- Becky Carroll—Customers Rock!
- Toby Bloomberg—Diva Marketing
- Stephanie Weaver—Experienceology
- Linda Tischler—Fast Company Now
- C.B. Whittemore—Flooring the Consumer
- Ed Pell—K+B DeltaVee
- Helene Blowers—Library Bytes
- Claudia Schiepers—Life and its little pleasures
- Katie Clark—Practical Katie
- Sandra Renshaw—Purple Wren
- Reshma Anand—Qualitative Research
- Marianna Hayes—Results Revolution
- Carolyn Townes—Spirit Women
- Sara Cantor—The Curious Shopper
- Anna Farmery—The Engaging Brand
- Dee McCrorey—The Ultimate Corporate Entrepreneur
- Katia S. Adams—Transcultural